With the Spring Giveaway officially over, it is time to come up with a winner! The number of interested people was overwhelming and I want to thank each and every one of you for your interest in my artwork! Since there were so many ways to enter this time, counting the entries will take a bit of effort. I will be counting each entry up and drawing three lucky winners at random!! I'll return shortly to announce the winners!!
HOORAYYYY!!!
Meg,
ReplyDeleteI am really bad about looking back at old posts to see comments, so I am going to comment here about your sleepy animal series. SOOOO CUTE!!! As for animal requests, you MUST do a sleepy baby monkey. There is nothing cuter, and I know a couple of mommies right now that are doing there nursuries in monkeys. It's a popular pattern for crib sets right now. LOVE the idea of the sleepy animal series. I can't wait to see the rest.
Love Ya,
Shay