- My brand new "Two Wheels" prints for sale
- Debut of my new "Buck and Libby" line
- MoKoPo Greeting Cards on sale for the first time in person
- New and improved custom-made booth set up (thanks Dad!)
- My very first two-day event
- My very first event out of state
- All of my prints are now updated with stiff backing board, individual price stickers, and my shop address on each one (how snazzy!)
- My first show at such a large, public arena (as opposed to a school or church setting)
Thursday, April 28, 2011
8 "Firsts" That Will Take Place At This Weekend's Show
I have been super excited about this weekend's Newport on the Levee show and, until today, I couldn't really figure out why. I mean, don't get me wrong, I get pretty excited about ALL of my shows, but what made this one different? Then I got to thinking... and I realized this show will be filled with lots of "firsts" for me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment