Sunday, September 18, 2011

A to Z of ME!

I saw this on my sister's blog and thought it was a great idea, so I'm borrowing it. If you haven't visited Jen's blog, you should check it out! It's a fun little blog about being a Stay-At-Home-Momma! :)
 
a {age} 26
b {bed size} king
c {chore you hate} doing dishes
e {essential start to your day} Coffeeeee
f {favorite color} all of them, but I'm currently loving the Mint/Slate Gray combo
g {gold or silver} Both? Is that allowed?
h {height} 5 feet 3.5 inches (give me the half)
i {instrument you play} Rock Band guitar
j {job title} Artist, Entrepreneur, Blogger, Designer, Massage Therapist, and Nanny
k {kids} none yet, my puppies are my kids
l {live} Loveland, OH (right outside of Cincy)
m {maiden name} Peters
n {nicknames} High School friends call me "Moogs", family calls me "Meg" or "Meggie", Fianceroo calls me all sorts of pet names-- I'll spare you the mush :)
o {overnight hospital stays} None
p {pet peeve} Lots. A recent one I've added is "businesses without websites"-- Get with it people!
q {quote} SO SO many! Currently my mantra is "Fake it 'til you Make it"
r {righty or lefty} righty
s {siblings} Jennifer, Tyler and Briana
t {time you wake up} 6:00AM when I nanny, and anytime between 7:30AM-9:30AM when I don't
u {university attended} Ohio State University and Cincinnati School of Medical Massage
v {vegetable you hate} There aren't many I hate, but I don't care much for celery-- too much chewing for not that much flavor
w {what makes you run late} Misjudging the distance from my new home, Puppies that either refuse to go out or refuse to come in, Misplacing my keys, cell phone, etc. (ALL THE TIME)
x {xrays you've had} dental xrays, ankle injury from volleyball (torn ligaments)
y {yummy food} Any sort of pastry, baked good, or dessert and anything cheesy
z {zoo animal favorites} Penguins, Polar Bears, Giraffes

If you steal this idea, comment so I can check your blog out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment