Saturday, April 2, 2011

Accidental Spring Break

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just needed to get that out. I am going stir crazy and I'm being buried alive in JUNK!

My boyfriend and I are in the process of moving in together and have decided, as a way to downsize and save money, to move into my one-bedroom apartment as opposed to his three-bedroom house. Are we crazy? Maybe. But we know it is the right thing to do, especially since we are on a mission to eliminate all of our debt and build up a good savings for our future dreams/goals.

However, this also means that we now have two households worth of stuff in one tiny apartment, not to mention our two large dogs, Lilly and Sadie, who are having trouble adjusting as well. Needless to say, my studio is less than functional at the moment so my creativity has been put on hold temporarily. I have just enough room to work on a couple of custom orders that I've received, but my brain is bubbling with new ideas that I can't wait to get messy creating.

Operation: Organization is in full effect and there will be no stopping until I have my creative workspace back up and running again.

For my sanity's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment