Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist


I typically wouldn't consider myself an embroidery type of girl, mostly because when I hear the word "embroidery" I think of grandma's old floral handkerchiefs. But, after seeing this artist's shop I think, "maybe I am!" Her work is so modern and fun and I especially love this one.!It would be perfect for my happy place-- my art studio.



When I was little, I always wanted a secret door in my house that led to a hidden hideout that only I knew about. This ring touches on some of those same childhood desires. I love the idea of carrying along a little treasure with me in such a beautiful ring. 



This shop has so many adorable little pouches that I want one for each of my paintbrushes (that's not unreasonable, right?) I love the little heart pull string on this one! Too cute!


4. Mr. Tea and Lionel Ritchie Mugs by Lennymud

I don't normally put two listings from the same shop in the same Wishlist, but both of these mugs made me chuckle out loud so I felt I needed to share them with you. There are so many clever items in this shop, you need to go browse for yourself! (Oh, and while you're there, buy me these two mugs, thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment