Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am 788,400,000 seconds old! (Give or take...)


It has been quite a while since my last post so I thought I'd check in and let you know what I've been up to! The Loveland Art Show on November 6th has consumed most of my thoughts. Mostly thoughts of "OMG Will I have enough stuff?! Am I prepared?! What if I get there and my booth looks pitiful" sprinkled in with a couple of thoughts of "How exciting! Can't wait!" This week is the home stretch so I'm trying to really focus and tie up some loose ends.

My To-Do List:
  1. Take inventory of the prints I have and order more of those that I don't have
  2. Sign up for ProPay in order to be able to accept credit cards at the fair  completed this today so bring your plastic to the show!!!
  3. Finishing touches on handmade journals
  4. Complete the original paintings I have started (just a couple finishing touches needed)
  5. Price my items
  6. Set up a practice display to see what my booth will look like
  7. Get an item together to donate to the event's raffle (ooOOOoo prizes!)
 Wow, that looks like a lot when it's all written out like that but I know I can get everything done (I always do!)

In other news, I turned 26 yesterday! I'm officially in my late-twenties! Weird, but I'm okay with it. I absolutely LOVE birthdays and always will. I think it's strange when people obsess about having another birthday because they're getting older. But if you think about it, if you weren't getting older, you'd be dead.... so bring on the birthdays! :)

My birthday was pretty low-key this year. I actually had 3 massages to give yesterday (I'm not complaining, I scheduled them! haha) then I enjoyed a very nice dinner with my fam. My mom made one of my favorite dishes for dinner, a giant (messy) cupcake, and then we just lounged and watched tv.

My wonderful boyfriend was unfortunately sick on my birthday but the poor guy managed to pull himself together enough to paint me a masterpiece! He's a beginner but the amount of love and effort behind the finished product makes me smile every time I see it!

Artwork by K.Ball, please do not duplicate ;)




Speaking of my birthday, having my big day means that my "25 Things To Do Before I'm 26" list is officially over. I didn't finish all of the items but that's ok. I plan to add the ones I still want to complete to my "26 Things To Do Before I'm 27" List (coming soon) and disregard the ones I've lost interest in. Ready, Set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment