Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist - Fab.com Edition

If you aren't familiar with Fab.com yet, let's just say it lives up to its name. It is essentially a discount site similiar to groupon or heartsy, but instead of the same stuff over and over again they feature unique, well-designed, and FAB items from designers all over the world.

Some of my recent purchases from the site include this year-at-a-glance calendar by NeuYear.net and this colorful print from one of my favorite artists, Jessica Swift.

Here are some of the things I'm crushing on currently:

The Ultimate Composter by NatureMill
Interactive Dog Bowl by Aikiou
Lighten Up Print by Vision City
Armed Notebooks by Molla Space

There are new sales and shops added everyday so it keeps things fresh and interesting. Also, I think you can join Fab.com by invite only right now so just leave me a comment if you'd like me to send you and invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment