Saturday, September 24, 2011

When I Win the Lottery

In my last post, I wrote about they dream studio that would be in my lottery house.  There, I plan to be super productive and spend my days making pretty things. All that creativity makes a girl hungry though, so up next I will share some inspiration for the next part of my Lottery House...

the K I T C H E N!

All photos via Pinterest:

So open and spacious! Love the beams!
Dark wood floors and bright white cabinets! So great! Giant island and subway tiles are on my wishlist for sure.
This isn't really my taste, but I like how it's a cozy cottage feel. Maybe for my vacation home in the woods...
Subway tiles? Great! TEAL tiles? Even better!
I like the bright teal and wood combo. Modern and natural all in one!
Holy counter space! Modern and artsy with some classic elements!
This one is probably my favorite of all of them. Stainless steel appliances, teal tile, natural stone, giant island, eat-in countertop, dark wood floors, white cabinets. B E A U T I F U L.

No comments:

Post a Comment