Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist


These two items don't come as a set but I think they are so creative and clever, and look even better when paired!



What a talented artist! The realism in her work is crazy-good, and the simplicity of the composition in the pieces draw you in. I'm a big fan!



I LOVE this artist's use of color and the folksiness of her work. Very charming!



I would wear a number of different items from this artist's shop, but if I had to choose one, this is my favorite. She can customize and personalize your item to say what you'd like, but I personally love this one as-is; the quote is meaningful to me. ("It is never too late to be what you might have been")



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything you have chosen:) Thanks for including me:) Those ants are so CLEVER! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete