Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

Artwork by artsyville
With 2010 winding down and 2011 just around the corner, it's time to reflect, analyze, and look forward to a fresh start. Since I'm a total listmaker, I've decided to use the upcoming 2011 as a starting point and list 20 things I did this year and 11 things I look forward to next year...

20 Things I did in 2010:
  1. Dove head first back into painting (Oh, how I missed you so!)
  2. Became a Licensed Massage Therapist
  3. Participated in my very first art show ever
  4. Visited my sister and her family in Arkansas
  5. Had a mini-vacay in Hocking Hills
  6. Lost 20 lbs.
  7. Gained 20 lbs. back
  8. Saw the Nutcracker for the first time
  9. Started my second business
  10. Went kayaking for the first time
  11. Found out I'll be "Aunt Meggie" for the second time
  12. Painted a Cincinnati Street with ArtsWave
  13. Learned way more than I ever thought I would about guns
  14. Entered an art contest and was actually a runner-up
  15. Partially relocated half of my life to Goshen, OH
  16. Started to really hone in on my dreams
  17. Discovered the art of Art Journaling
  18. Made new friends
  19. Lost touch with a few friends 
  20. Fell in Love.
11 Things I Want to Do in 2011:
  1. Start running again
  2. Focus on paying off my debts
  3. Be more financially organized, personally and professionally
  4. Make big strides with MoKoPo Creations (promote, promote, promote!)
  5. Give more (to family, friends, and charity)
  6. Finish my 26 Things
  7. Do something I'm afraid of 
  8. Go camping
  9. Experiment more with cooking
  10. Make more of an effort to keep in touch with friends
  11. Plan less, Do more

No comments:

Post a Comment