Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Seven!

Seven Movies I Could Watch Over and Over And Over and....

1. Dumb and Dumber
    I've seen this movie more than any other movie (about a zillion times) and I could recite the whole thing by heart... which I'll probably do if we watch it together. I apologize in advance for being annoying.

2. Hook
    This was my favorite movie as a child and I watched it almost everyday after school. Plus, I was in love with Rufio.

3. Romeo + Juliet
   Leo was dreamy. The art direction was amazing. I love Baz Luhrman. End of story.

4. Ace Ventura 2- When Nature Calls
   Yes, another Jim Carrey movie. In one of the greatest debates of all-time, I have to choose Ace Ventura 2 over the original. Both are good, but nothing beats the "bats in the cave" scene of the second one.

5. 40-Year-Old Virgin
    Steve Carrel was excellent in this movie. So many one-liners you could quote it for days! And who doesn't LOVE Paul Rudd??

6. She's The Man
    In Amanda Bynes' short career, this was her best. Aimed at the pre-teen demographic and super corny, but abso-freakin-lutely hilarious!


7. Can't Hardly Wait

    "Nobody drink the beer! The beer has gone bad!" Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment