Saturday, July 17, 2010

MOKOPO REVAMPED!

When I woke up this morning the plan was to spend the day with the BF, run some errands, do some creating, and to work on some commissioned work. Well, after Kyle threw his back out while having a dispute with one of his aggressively cuddly dogs, the plans shifted to a day at his house. I didn't have the things I needed there to work on projects so instead I decided to focus on something I could do-- revamp the MoKoPo website! In between fixing the poor man some food, preparing some ice packs, and working my Massage Therapist magic, I was able to crank out some long, intense hours of website building, not to mention crossing off one of the items on my 25 things to do list!


If you don't already know of Wix.com, I highly recommend it. It's super easy for those of us with zero computer programming background and it's free to build it. If you want to attach it to your own personal domain you have to pay to upgrade but from what I can recall, the prices aren't too bad!


Anywho, please check out the site and let me know what you think! Also, if you find any grammatical or spelling errors PLEASE let me know...pet peeve of mine, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I clicked the link to your new website and it is awesome! Love the clean yet funky layout - Nice!

    I would like to have my own site someday - Seems like you didn't have too much trouble setting up yours :)

    ReplyDelete