Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

Phew! That was a busy couple of weeks! I have been back to school during the week and out of town nearly every weekend for a while. But! My holiday break begins tomorrow and I plan to be home for a while, at least until the New Year. SO! Time to get back down to business. I hope to be posting some new stuff from my studio soon. I have a couple of commissioned projects to work on and I'm experimenting with an Impasto medium for the first time... this should be interesting. :)

I also hope to post some photos from my out of town adventures. I went to the Gallery Hop (this one was the "Holiday Hop") in Columbus, OH for the first time and absolutely LOVED it. Those will be up shortly...

To pacify you all in the meantime, I thought I'd post the pictures I took of at my aunt Shannon's house for their Christmas cards. My little cousins are AH-Dorable and even though the photo shoot was a little hectic, we had a good time and it was great to see them!



And a little of Gracie being her "Fancy Nancy" self:

1 comment:

  1. aw they are adorable. I love the one of them laughing!

    Glad you can finally take a break. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete