Friday, June 12, 2009

DC....Belated

Back in April my fabulous friend, Alison, and I went to visit our other equally fabulous friend, Jill, in Washington D.C. I took along my new digital SLR camera and got some great shots. The best part was probably discovering the "sport shots" feature which allowed me to take multiple shots in rapid-fire succession so of course, the three of us had some fun with that one.
Another goal of mine was to take some pictures of the beautiful Cherry Blossom festival. Even though we caught the tail-end of the festival and many of the trees were no longer in bloom, I managed to get some great shots.
We had such a blast on this trip and always have a great time when the three of us are together. Can't wait to go back!
Cherry Blossoms:
Tulips:
Memorial:

Metro:




No comments:

Post a Comment