Friday, April 6, 2012

Tinkering with Adobe Illustrator + a FREE PRINTABLE!

Hi Friends! Happy Friday!

Just popping in to try something a little different. My next big investment for the business will be Adobe Illustrator. It's kind of crazy just how much I've been able to accomplish business-wise with good ole MS Paint but as my plans for the biz get bigger, so must my arsenal of tools.

I just downloaded a trial version of Illustrator today and although I have pretty much no clue what I'm doing, I'm already in love. It is so amazingly versatile and I can't wait to explore all that it has to offer.

To kickoff this exciting new adventure, I decided to challenge myself to a mini-task: Create a 5x7 image, make it a .pdf file, and make it a free printable for you guys, my lovely readers.

So! Here it is!
Click the image to download a .pdf file, print, and enjoy!


Hopefully, if it works as it should, you can click on the image above and print out your very own 5x7 bunny doodle just in time for Easter! Feel free to share with your friends by sending them the link to my blog, and I welcome any and all feedback on whether this works and how easy/hard it is for you guys.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment