Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Free December Ad Space


In 2012 I plan to start accepting sponsorship in exchange for ad space, blog features, and exposure for my fellow bloggers/biz owners/creative geniuses. 

As a way to test the waters I've decided to offer 6 FREE sponsorship spots to the website for the month of December!

For even more fun, I am also offering to do a solo feature post/interview raving about your shop and blog, including a mini-interview to introduce your awesome self to my readers. 

Also, since it's the holiday season and people LOVE free stuff, I would be happy to host a giveaway for you as well! All for FREE! You can't get any better than this!

"Yes please! That sounds great! Where do I sign up!?"

  • Simply send me an email at mokopo@gmail.com with the subject line "Ad Space" to let me know you're interested in a spot.
  • In the email please let me know whether you would like just the ad space or if you'd like to do a feature and/or giveaway as well. No pressure, that's totally up to you!
  • I will email you back letting you know if there are spaces left and if so, I will include all the details about what to do next (ad size, interview info, etc)!
 Easy peasy! Remember, there are only SIX spots available so let me know ASAP if you want to snag one!

No comments:

Post a Comment