Monday, October 24, 2011

Favorite Halloween Costumes for Kids (and Pets!)

Halloween is just around the corner! Growing up, it was one of my favorite holidays (most likely because it was very close to my birthday) but also because I always loved anything that involved being creative, looking crazy, or putting on makeup. As an adult I've been a little less likely to dress up but I really love to see all the kiddos walking around on the 31st in their costumes. Although there are tons of the usual get-ups (witches, superheroes, and ghosts, oh my!) there are always a handful of the clever ones that really make me chuckle. I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the interwebs so far this year:

All images via Pinterest:

Thing 1 and Thing 2
Lucy
Boiled Lobster
Jellyfish
Up
Penny
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Paper Doll
Mr. T
Chia Pet
Dwight Shrute
Lookalikes!
And my absolute favorite:

Wilson!!

Do you have a favorite? Are you dressing up this Halloween? I'd love to hear what you're planning to be! Leave me a comment below or stop by the facebook page to share!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I think my favorite is the boiled lobster:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The boiled lobster is pretty cute isn't he? I love how he just looks so sad about being in that pot :)

    ReplyDelete