Friday, July 22, 2011

Pegboard Extravaganza!

For those of you who didn't know, we recently moved back into our house in Loveland, allowing us to have more space and more of a place to call our own, as opposed to the cramped apartment we were living in. One of the perks of having a three bedroom house (and no kids)  is that two of the "bedrooms" can be made into whatever we want them to be. One of these rooms is officially my art studio/office!

I recently went on an IKEA binge and bought some great (and inexpensive!) pieces to create a ginormous work table/desk. The more I perused office organization ideas, the more I fell in love with pegboard. It is super cheap and so, so, SO versatile! My plan is to have one big wall over my desk space be all pegboard to hang supplies, finished artwork, and even shelves and storage baskets!

In the meantime, while I get my studio all set up to perfection, I decided to show you all some of the amazing pegboard office areas I've found on the interwebs. No worries, I will post pics of my own studio when it is complete!

Love the Clipboards on this one:
Source: MarthaStewart.com




Literally the ENTIRE wall is pegboard! And I love the mint green:
Source: LaraRobby.com
I love everything about this one. The behind the door pegboard, the funky wallpaper, the floating shelves, fact that it's in a freakin' closet:
Source: CountryLiving.com
I like the extra little hidden pegboard box at the top:
Source: MarthaStewart.com
Framed out pegboard for studio gallery = Pretty:

Source: BrightBoldBeautiful.blogspot.com
Those are some of my faves. Which one is your favorite? I can't decided between painting my pegboard or leaving it a clean white... thoughts?

1 comment: