Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist


This shop has lots of graphic, colorful, adorable prints! This one is my favorite--It makes me smile.



This is another one of those shops were I love everything in it! I love this artist's use of layering and patterns. So great!



I found this artist via the Etsy "Suggested Shops" feature, and I'm so glad I did! Her work is everything I love-- colorful, vibrant, and uplifting!



That's it...I'm obsessed with this shop. There, I said it. But seriously, if you can't find something in this shop that you relate to or are inspired by, something is wrong. Besides, who doesn't like doodles!? I want them all.

1 comment:

  1. hi megan - thank you so much! i'm honored to be included in your wishlist, and it's delightful to be here among some of my favorite artists!

    ReplyDelete