Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist


Kyle and I already have our hands full with two big dogs, however, we already have future dreams of getting a pug which we shall call Mr. Alexander Pugglesworth. That being said, we also imagine that Mr. Pugglesworth will look as sophisticated and refined as this guy.



First, let me start out by saying that when I was choosing which piece to feature as my "favorite" from this shop, it went something like this: "Ooo! This one is my fave.... no wait... this one! for sure!.... Or wait...OOO THIS ONE!" Basically all of her work is beautiful but since I'm in a gold kick and I dig the wider bands, I decided on this one. Gorgeous!



Ok, I think I'm going to start saving now so that I can one day put together a dream dinnerware set of all of these plates one day. Seriously! How fun are these!? All of these artists' works are so colorful, detailed, and festive that they are almost too pretty to eat off of...almost.



I love this artist's work! It's so beautiful, yet also very raw and it looks like it was taken right out of an art journal and made into its very own piece. The words are very uplifting and leaves me with a happy, bubbly feeling inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment