Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

1. The Secret Compartment Ring by wiyomu

This little ring is girly, pretty, and very sweet but it's also very sneaky-- it is a secret locket. How charming!


2. Paulo Coelho Alchemist Quote print by rawartletterpress

I love a good quote and this one is a winner. "It's the possibility of having a d ream come true that makes life interesting." Brilliant.


3. Abstract Tree Painting Collage by Sascalia

The vibrant colors and insane amount of texture in this piece makes it so beautiful! The type of artwork that just makes you happy.


4. Glamor print by behappynow

First of all, I love the name of this shop! That aside, her artwork is so SO great! I love the use of collage and there is so much interesting detail in each piece that I want them all.

1 comment:

  1. HI! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your artwork is soooooo FAB! Oh how I love mixed media work! I'll keep checking back in to look at your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete