Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist- Photography Edition


Such a great photograph! A seemingly endless row of open doors  reminds me of opportunity and endless possiblities. I'd love this image in my studio.



I love that this is printed on canvas. I also love how serene and comforting the image is. I would totally hang this in my massage studio. Beautiful!


3. White Dress photograph by ValeriaH

This artist's work is beautiful, soft, and mysterious. Every single one seems to tell a story and completely draws you in.



While my darling police officer boyfriend may not agree, I think this print is pretty fun! I must admit, I already have a kristimcmurry print (this one) but I'm certain you can't own just one. They're all just too darn clever!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I really love that first one...very intriguing!

    I am honored to be included :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete