Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist

1. Candy Crane by hisss

I love this artist's shop as it is, but how adorable is this "Candy Crane"!? Just in time for the holidays!

2. Wall Key Hanger With Vase by OldNewAgain

I adore the shabby chic-ness of this shop and I just love the idea of having a little bouquet of flowers to greet you at the door. So sweet!

3. Silver Flowers All Around necklace by eninaj

The pieces in this shop are unlike any I've ever seen. They are unique and elegant but are total statement pieces. For those nights when you want to feel fancy :)


4. I Love My Bed wall art by ThreeRedApples

These creative embroidery hoops are an adorable mix of textiles and drawing. Plus, I really DO love my bed, so all in all, this is a perfect little piece of art!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my little hoop! I'm loving your wishlist and I'm delighted to be in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great collection! LOVE the "I love my bed" piece! Thanks for including our key hooks! xo Liz

    ReplyDelete