Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist!

1. Emily in Gold Hair Accessory by SqueakyBroncoLibz

This shop has tons of sparkly, girly fabulousness! I think the gold would look good in my dark hair. Also, I just realized this seller is a fellow Cincinnatian! WOO!

2. Circle of Flowers 3 painting by DistinctiveColorArt

Gah! The colors in this painting are AMAZING! It is so festive and joyful and the texture is the cherry on top!

3. Hilda Sees Things Differently From Her Family print by badbird

I first saw this print in the Etsy blog and fell in love. I love the "Dare to be Different" attitude of this badass little chick! Adorable.


4. There's No Place Like Home necklace by blockpartypress

This necklace is darling! The bright colors and bold textures of this artist's work reminds me of wearing a drawing or a frame from an animated cartoon around your neck. They're fun and whimsical and just plain great!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much for plugging my Emily Headband, Megan! You rock! :)

    Erin
    http://www.sprightlystrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! Thanks so much for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete