Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist!

My latest and greatest Etsy finds:

1. "Milkshake 3" moo card necklace by 3squares

For those of you unfamiliar with "Moo" mini cards, these are adorable little alternatives to the typical business card. They are slimmed down and have an image of your artwork on them so you can easily display your craft. This Etsy seller has ingeniously mixed business with fashion and created a necklace that stores moo cards, so they're always on hand to give away!


2. "You Stole My Thunder" print by draw

I adore this artist's sense of humor and straightforward style! I love all of the items in this shop!


3. Doodle No. 12 necklace in black by tickette

Brilliant and oh-so-creative! As I was browsing Etsy I saw one of these listings and thought it was literally a doodle on a piece of paper. Turns out, it's a necklace that looks unbelievably similar to a hand-drawn doodle. I don't know how they do it, but I like it! And I want them all.


4. Bob Ross Finger Puppet by abbeychristine

Those who know me and know my artwork also know that I have a huge soft spot for anything Bob Ross. This is absolutely adorable and not only is the puppet super fun, the listing itself (with the landscape background) is hysterically perfect. A+ on capturing the essence of Mr. Ross :)

1 comment:

  1. i immediately added each of these to my favorites. very cool, extra charming. thanks so much for including my moo card necklace on your wish list!

    ReplyDelete