Friday, July 1, 2011

My Stormy, Stormy Brain

I have no idea where I would be without my sketchbook. It's filled with all sorts of things-- new artwork ideas, business plans, grocery lists, home decor layouts, and to do lists. I have more than one sketchbook that I use at any given time but the important thing is that the storm is out of my brain and onto paper so I can come back to it later.

Here are a few pages out of one of my sketchbooks:

cover
MoKoPo logo brainstorm
Future business/Dream studio layout
buck and libby doodles
Mind-numbing Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria still in my sketchbook from my old job as a Psychiatric Research Coordinator. I leave it in there to remind me of how much I DON'T regret leaving that job.
A sneak peek at an upcoming project I'm working on. It's gonna be Fuuu-uuuun so stay tuned!
Do you keep a sketchbook? What do you fill it with? Do you have any pictures? Share them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment