Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist!

1. "Windy Day" print by lauraamiss

This artist has so many colorful, adorable pieces in her shop it was hard to choose and her technique of using textiles on canvas is so unique!


2. "Yellow Birds on a Branch" clutch by BrianaEdelmanDesigns

Again, SO many cute items in this artist's shop! This was one of my faves because it's so bright and vibrant but also very elegant. The ginko clutch is also a fave (if you're Christmas shopping for me or something, haha)


3. Serotonin Necklace by molecularmuse

For those of you who don't know, I got my degree in Psychology and my psych nerd side comes out on this one! This artist makes beautiful jewelry based on molecular structures of various chemicals. This one is of Serotonin, the chemical responsible for happiness and relaxation (appropriate for my massage career too, huh?) Woo for Neurotransmitters! Hehe.

   


These hair pins are super girly and cute! I like the salmon color because I think they'd go well with my darker hair. Functional AND feminine! :)

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you.

    it's brightened up my day You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete